Common Diseases That One Can Experience During Summer
It’s no doubt that winter is called the “season of illness” but some diseases and infections are also common during summer season. It is challenging to enjoy your summer vacation during summer if you are sick. Here we are going to tell you about the summer illness and ways to treat and prevent these diseases with the help of general physician in Noida.
Read to know how you can prevent and treat summer sickness-
Some most common summer illness-
- Common summer Flu
Cause of this flu is influenza virus and it is highly infectious. Generally, flu is the common disease in winter but people can experience it during summer season despite the seasonal variations. Book doctor appointment online in Greater Noida if you are experiencing these symptoms of common flu which is as following-
- Common cold
- Dry cough
Home remedies for common flu
- If you have sore throats or cold you can gargle with luke warm salt water. It is very effective for relieving infections and it also stop them from getting worse.
- Take honey with warm water it can help to ease throat pain. It has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. It is also effective in every type of cough.
- One can also use garlic to treat and prevent from cough and cold because garlic also contains antimicrobial properties. It also help to reduce the severity of symptoms of flu.
- Vitamin C helps to improve the immune system so you should use fruit and food rich with Vitamin C such as lemons, oranges, grapes etc.
- Heat stroke
Heat stroke is a condition in which the temperature of body gets high dramatically. This condition is also known as Sunstroke. Common signs that you need to know of heat stroke are as following-
- High temperature of body or hyperthermia
- Excessive sweating
Ways to prevent heat stroke
- Always wear cotton and loose clothes during summer.
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Never leave your children in a parked car.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF more than 15 before going in the sun.
- Food Poisoning
It is caused by scale food. It happens when someone take toxin-contaminated food. Cause of food poisoning is infectious agents such as parasites, viruses or some other bacteria. Most common causes of food poisoning are as following-
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Clostridium perfringens
Symptoms of food poisoning
- Abdominal pain
- Mild fever
How to prevent food poisoning
- Food should be cook properly
- Wash hands with soap before cooking or eating
- Cooking place should be clean properly
- Wash fruits and vegetables before cooking
- Food should be contain properly
- Try it should not be exposed to the infections.
When to see a doctor if you are suffering from food poisoning
Food poisoning should be resolve in two or three days but you should see a doctor if you have these signs and symptoms-
- Blood in stools and vomit
- Diarrhea ( more than three days)
- Severe abdominal pain
- High fever
- Increased heartbeat
- Low blood pressure
It is water born disease. Bacteria which are the reason of typhoid called Salmonella Typhi. It is spread through the oral way. It is transmitted through a person to person. Symptoms of typhoid are-
- Pain in abdomen
- Loss of appetite
- Some people can also experience small rashes on body.
Getting vaccinated is the best way to prevent from typhoid. Maintain proper hygiene to prevent from diarrhea.
General physician is a medical specialists who treat common diseases such as common flu, cold, cough, bronchitis etc. Always consult with the general physician if you are not sure of the disease which you are suffering from. You can consult with general physician in Ghaziabad if you are suffering from any medical problem.
Clinical strengths of General physicians in Noida
- Acute medicine
- Audiological medicine
- Clinical genetics
- Clinical neurophysiology
- Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics
- Endocrinology and diabetes mellitus
- General (internal) medicine
- Genitourinary medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Infectious diseases
- Medical oncology
- Medical ophthalmology
- Metabolic medicine
- Nuclear medicine
- Pediatric cardiology
- Palliative medicine
- Pharmaceutical medicine
- Rehabilitation medicine
- Renal medicine
- Respiratory medicine
- Clinical neurophysiology
- Sport and exercise medicine
- Stroke medicine
What type of diseases and conditions treated by a general physician?
A General Physician offer diagnosis and treatment for conditions like:
- Urinary infection
- High or low Blood pressure
- Common aches, etc.
- Respiratory and sinus infection
- Sexually transmitted disease
If you or someone from your family and friends are feeling unwell or experiencing any serious medical problem, or just want to get simply a normal check up, you need to book a meeting with your primary care physician. You may think that in this pandemic time like cvid-19, it is hard to get an appointment straightforwardly over a call as specialists frequently stay caught up with seeing patients. In the event that you have a genuine physical issue or other medical issue, at that point you can book an appointment by calling the specialist.
Or, you can go for options such as sending a mail or connecting with an associate or compounder to book an appointment or you can take an easiest and fastest way to book doctor appointment online in Noida through our website “Spiral health”. Taking an appointment prior to visiting a specialist saves your time and gives the specialist a comprehension of your concern.