How Homeopathy Help You to Treat Childhood Asthma
When you see your kid coughing or sneezing, you will feel worried, especially at these times of new corona virus infection, people may feel that every sneeze may be a symptom of COVID. When a child starts to cough, all parents are worried. Sometimes this cough will gradually develop into shortness of breath, and one day your pediatrician will tell you that your child is suffering from asthma. Will these frequent coughing and shortness of breath complaints that affect your child cause sleepless nights? Worried about what will happen if asthma progresses and your child depend on the inhaler for life? If your answer is yes, stop being nervous. Luckily, you have Best Homeopathic Doctor in Ahmedabad to treat childhood asthma in your growing child.
What is Asthma
It is a disease characterized by increased airway responsiveness to various stimuli. It is a chronic inflammation of the lung airways that causes intermittent airflow obstruction. It is important to understand that asthma occurs when children with inborn genetic vulnerabilities are exposed to environmental triggers (such as smoke, dust, pollution, weather changes, cold), and many more. Some children are easily sensitive to external allergens or triggers. For example, many children are exposed to dust every day, but only a few children experience coughing and shortness of breath due to exposure to dust. It is this innate sensitivity of the respiratory tract that leads to the occurrence and development of asthma. These children who are already sensitive to certain allergens or triggers act as susceptible hosts and change the immune response, causing your child to have persistent asthma.
Symptoms of asthma in children
Common asthma symptoms include:
- chest tightness or pain (often children describe it as a ‘sore tummy’)
- shortness of breath
- difficulty breathing
- wheezing – whistling noise when breathing
- Coughing (especially at night).
Keep a diary of your child's asthma symptoms
You should keep a diary of your children’s asthma symptoms it will help your doctor for treatment
- Videos or recordings of wheezing with your phone or camera
- When you have symptoms-for example, during the day or at night
- How severe the symptoms are and how often they occur and
- How long the symptoms last if they develop over time Change
- If symptoms worsen after exercise, play, or infection (cold or flu)
- If symptoms worsen after contact with animals, pollen, or mold.
Asthma triggers in children
An asthma trigger is a substance, condition, or activity that causes asthma symptoms. These include (but are not limited to):
- Exposure to cigarette smoke,
- Respiratory infections (such as the common cold, especially in childhood),
- Indoor and outdoor air pollution,
- Allergens such as dust mites, animals, pollen or mold,
- Weather conditions like cold
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Allergy to food proteins and additives
According to the Best Homeopathic Doctor in Ahmedabad, The triggers of asthma in children vary, and symptoms may be delayed after exposure to the triggers. This can make diagnosis difficult.
How homeopathic medicine can help you to treat childhood asthma
Homeopathy won't just lessen your child's sensitivity to these triggers; it will also reduce the intensity, frequency and duration asthma symptoms of your childhood. Therefore, when we start homeopathic treatment for children with asthma, we can expect the following benefits of homeopathic treatment for childhood asthma-
- Reduce asthma attacks and wheezing
- Reduce the severity of asthma attacks
- Reduce frequent cold attacks and coughs
- Improve your child's appetite and increase your child's overall immunity resulting in weight gain
- Reduce the need for bronchodilators, steroids and antibiotics.
Be the first to add your comment